What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Refine My Logo Please?

ThatOneGirl

Hey, everyone! I was so amazed at the work you're all able to do, and I have another request. This is the logo for my blog, and I need help refining it. I was hoping someone could clean up the edges (the black is a little choppy), and maybe do whatever you think might make the silhouette look better? You can change the crown if you'd like, but please include a plumb-bob somewhere on it :) And remove the dotted line at the bottom - I didn't mean to keep it there. Overall, I just think it needs a more delicate, expert touch to help it look more professional. Thanks in advance!
Also, I'll write a thank-you on my blog for all your help and link back to you wherever you'd like :)
PrincessSimcessLogo.jpg
Also, if someone could make the background transparent on this, it would be great!

PrincessSimcessText.jpg

Last edited: