What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove a Shadow

leckits

If anyone is able to remove the shadows on my dress and the two beside it. Also if there is any way to remove the little girl in the pink dress and the lady with the white topIMG_6557.JPG as well. This would be much appreciated and thank you in advance!! :)

Argos

Guru
Hi @Argos,
Can you please explain how you did this
Though I made an attempt could not manage to retain the folds & creases on her dress
I also forgot to remove the lady with white top .My bad ....
Thanks again
Sanjaymj

Hi Sanjaymj,

In this case for the folds i made a selection of the shadow on the dress an use exposition to match the light, then i use patch tool to remove the edges. I had to repeat the process a couple of times in different zones and recreate some missing shadows using clone stamp tool.

Cheers!

sanjaymj

Hi Sanjaymj,

In this case for the folds i made a selection of the shadow on the dress an use exposition to match the light, then i use patch tool to remove the edges. I had to repeat the process a couple of times in different zones and recreate some missing shadows using clone stamp tool.

Cheers!
Hi Argos,
Thanks for the reply
I had done mostly what you have done except for the exposure adjustment .
Thanks again
Regards
Sanjaymj