What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line up a Panoramic

Ryan_Schmaltz

Below is a picture I was hoping someone could help clean up a bit.*

I took a panoramic of a lake my family visits annually. Zoomed out, the photo appears to have turned out nicely. But when zooming in, there are a few spots that don't line up.*

Even though you can probably pick them out better than I can, I have attached the original, full size panoramic for editing (Moon Lake Pano.jpg) and a lower quality one highlighting the spots that don't match up. There is also a spot towards the right that it stitched but the color doesn't match the best.

I'm planning on turning it into a canvas print for my dad as it's a lake he has been going to fo 52 years. I just wanted to try and make it a little better before I blow it up to a bigger size.

Thanks! Moon Lake Pano.jpgMoon Lake Fixes.PNG

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fogo00

Power User
ebX6wcy.png
okay... you sent us a very low quality picture
and stuff like that on the bridge is normal for panoramic photos
but here you go I guess :/

Ryan_Schmaltz

View attachment 75724
okay... you sent us a very low quality picture
and stuff like that on the bridge is normal for panoramic photos
but here you go I guess :/

Umm.... I'm really sorry. I don't know how a low-quality photo was posted. Cause I only have the two versions of it, the original which is 3.0 MB and the one showing where the mistakes are. Not sure if something happened during the upload and the size decreased but let me try it again. Sorry you went through the work for the small size. Would you be will to give it another shot? Thanks!

** It is sure a wide size that it won't let me upload if it's over 3500 X 3500. So below is a dropbox link to it. I know links to images are frowned upon but I hope it's ok to use that instead......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/znsn08wx4kd8aa6/Moon Lake Pano.jpg?dl=0