What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero2Sixty

Hi! I am using this design for a tshirt and need help with just two things. I need to make the background transparent so the design can go on any shirt base color and I need the resolution at 1280 or as close, if possible.
I know some areas in the letters are white so if it can't be made transparent it is ok

Attachments

• IMG_7370.JPG
    IMG_7370.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 9

fogo00

Power User
mockup-93e7e2c3_1024x1024.png
found a slightly better quality one online and photowshopped it to make it a little better. Hope its enough

Zero2Sixty

View attachment 76034
found a slightly better quality one online and photowshopped it to make it a little better. Hope its enough

WOW absolutely amazing!! Thanks! One more little detail if I may ask: The blue in the lettering looks more blotchy in the version you edited, is it possible to fill it in some more in the "G i r" in Girls?
THANKS!!!