What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daughter's Birthday

arianaprdr

Hello all! My daughter recently had her quinceanera (15th birthday) and unfortunately I did rain quite a bit before the photos. Although I think she looked like a princess, she was upset that the damp weather made the curls in her hair come out. Could anyone please help improve her hair & this picture generally, as I have no skill in photoshop at all. Thank you so much in advance! Grace prom.jpg

carlbush

Power User
Here's another ... put the curl back in.

Attachments

• 15th-3.jpg
    15th-3.jpg
    844.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Oh! she had curls and the wind made them come out, with my bad english i understood that the wind made the straight hair curl :rofl:.

Sorry...

MrToM

Guru
Argos

Don't keep blaming yourself, the original post is a little ambiguous...

...the damp weather made the curls in her hair come out...
This could mean 'Come out' as in they were not there and now they are, which is how I read it too, or...'Come out' as in 'fell out', they were there and now they are not.

Unfortunately the image doesn't help either having both curly and straight hair.

The actual request...
...Could anyone please help improve her hair & this picture generally...
...also lacks any further detail....'improve' and 'generally' are both extremely vague and very much open to interpretation by the reader.

...with my bad english i understood that the wind made the straight hair curl, Sorry...
Rest assured its not your bad English at all, its just that sometimes the same order of words can be read in two completely, and more often than not, opposite ways.

I'm sure if you ask the OP to clarify what it is they want doing they will oblige. Using words like 'quinceanera' would suggest that maybe English is not their native language either.

At least with the two edits done so far one of them must be right....must it not? :rofl:

Regards.
MrToM.

Argos

Guru
Thanks Mr.Tom i cant be sure with my english, so always asume i'm wrong :biglaff:.

Cheers!

arianaprdr

Thank you so much! Both pictures are soooooo beautiful & my daughter loves them. Sorry for any confusion, English is my second language and is quite poor.