What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difficult one - Vector profile pic

unknownpanic

Hi,

Not sure how difficult this is but can someone change my picture into a vector type profile?

Kinda like this:
www.photoshopgurus.com.jpg

Ideally i'd like no mouth, eyes or nose on the pic. Just a head, shoulders (with a plain t-shirt - that i could fill in with my chosen colour) Hair and eyebrows, i'd also like some stubble/light shaded beard. Please could you make the image black and white so any colour thats needed i could add myself.

This is for a profile across a few platforms but the colours will be changed depending on the platform.

Attachments

• IMG_5321.JPG
    IMG_5321.JPG
    359.4 KB · Views: 2

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you have Photoshop, I did everything in vector (ish) shapes and you could easily change the colors if needed. Let me know and I will upload or link the PSD file.

unknownpanic

That's awesome! - Thanks

I don't have PS myself but i'll take the link if possible so i can adjust in future if needed.

Are you able to tidy up my facial hair around my mouth? Just a generic (Short) beard type - Never noticed how strange it looks without my mouth.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's awesome! - Thanks

I don't have PS myself but i'll take the link if possible so i can adjust in future if needed.

Are you able to tidy up my facial hair around my mouth? Just a generic (Short) beard type - Never noticed how strange it looks without my mouth.
Your welcome.

You may have to explain what you mean by "tidy up" the facial hair around your mouth. I can lighten the effect..........

VectorImage_05.2.png

Kaleshe

Untitled-2.jpg

Used to do this quite a bit, so thought I'd give it a try ^^