What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help bring my proof of concept image to reality!

EJB13

I took this first image with my camera and a lanyard (with some paint editing) as a proof of concept. However I need it for a decal I am having made and obviously it is not very square or symmetrical. Can someone please take this perfect logo I've stolen from google images and photoshop it to match the concept of my original image? That being a logo on each side of the wordmark, white text on black background, and logos roughly the same height as the text, with aspect ratio preserved? Thank you so much in advance guys, you're lifesavers.

Attachments

• Hyundai-symbol-blue-2560x1440.png
    Hyundai-symbol-blue-2560x1440.png
    510 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2645.jpg
    IMG_2645.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 0

fogo00

Power User
Hyundai-symbol-blue-2560x1440.png
You mean this?
this looks way too simple to not have already been made by anyone else
well then
here you go I guess

EJB13

Thank you so much! I realize that this request was very simple, but I could not for the life of my find an image of high enough quality that fit the bill. Thank you again!