What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please make her taller.

GangstaSheen

I would like a specific girl that appears in all these pictures to look taller but I have specific requests
in the following picture i want the black haired girl to look taller but maybe for that the blonde chick has to look smaller.
QjFoToR.jpg

again same for the black leathered pant black haired girl on the right make her taller make her look close to 7 feet tall please.
d1Hi9eW.jpg

the same girl is in the far back make her look taller again but don't make her face hidden in the picture i understand she's close to the top :(
qaumdhJ.jpg

girl on the far left same girl again if the others could be shrinked a little but the one of the left grown a bit more to make her look close to 7 feet tall that would be cool :)
R5BxpTR.jpg

anyways i know the pictures are small and it's alot to take in but please I hope anyone takes this request into consideration >< it has its own challenges...anyways thanks for reading and good luck :D

Last edited by a moderator: