What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please photoshop these images together

pokemango

Sorry for another request so soon (I'm working on a D&D campaign) but I need help making another character

Could you please attach the head/face of this following picture

human2.jpg

and replace the one in this picture

human1.jpg

while adding this sword to his right hand and the sheathe to his left (or just the sword if that is easier/looks better)

human3.png

and to cap it off by attaching this staff (right image) to his back (this one is optional, I'm not sure if the quality of the image would be a major obstacle and cause it to look weird overall)

human4.jpg

Thank you so much in advance I really enjoy seeing all the work you guys do!

pokemango

This looks amazing thank you very much! However would it be possible to make the head just slightly smaller?

HuckinFell

Here it is with the works.

I posterized the new head and weapons in order to keep their colourisation within the style of the original picture and expanded the original image in order to accommodate the sword and staff on the basis that the former is a two-handed broad sword and the latter is a long range weapon which would be easily around seven feet in length (although I hasten to add I'm no expert and this is based purely on what I've seen in museums and film). I also found a better quality image of the staff here, which I used in my edit.

Hope you like it.

human.png