What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me smoothen this :(

Ease

I just got a new phone and the screen is HD so when I try to set this as my background its just so pixelated, any chance a genius could make it a bit better? Love!!

eXeLoU9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Unscripted

What type of phone do you have? Would you be able to send a screenshot of the wallpaper from your phone to see what it looks like?

Ease

What type of phone do you have? Would you be able to send a screenshot of the wallpaper from your phone to see what it looks like?

https://imgur.com/pQxeDZY

I just added a traced pic over it and dissolved it over the current picture which is already a huge improvement,

gedstar tysm for trying!! But if I use it as a background it looks extremely cartooney :p
Still thanks alot though.

PS dont worry if this wont work, im quite experienced in PS and cant do it either..

gedstar

Guru
https://imgur.com/pQxeDZY

I just added a traced pic over it and dissolved it over the current picture which is already a huge improvement,

@gedstar tysm for trying!! But if I use it as a background it looks extremely cartooney :p
Still thanks alot though.

PS dont worry if this wont work, im quite experienced in PS and cant do it either..

I just tested the image I done for you on me android phone and set it as my wallpaper and it looks perfect on my phone, so don't understand what you mean by cartooney

Ease

I just tested the image I done for you on me android phone and set it as my wallpaper and it looks perfect on my phone, so don't understand what you mean by cartooney
Sorry I seem very ungrateful, it just looks a lil too shopped, ima make a love baby of my current one and yours and I'm sure itll look amazing, tysm for your effort.

QqYLk7L.png