What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop help again please!

pokemango

I need to write the background for the main antagonist now, here is the reference image

villain.png

What i need changed to the reference is picture is the removal of all the white 'eye' emblems (on her shoulders, chest, and face), the removal of the 'horn' on her head so that it's just a smooth plain mask under the hood, and replacing the staff in her left hand with a copy of one on the right (so that she is dual wielding).

EDIT: Also if it's possible without distorting the image, could it be resized to be 600 pixels wide and 800 pixels long?

Thank y'all so much in advance and for doing god's work

HuckinFell

Cleaned up as requested (and the eye motif reoccurred in the sword's hilt so I got rid of that too).

Wasn't sure what you wanted in the left hand as there were no other attachments with your post but happy to add anything you provide and then resize.

cleaned.png

Last edited:

pokemango

Sorry yes I meant the sword in her right hand to be copy and pasted essentially into her left

Thank you so much they look amazing!

HuckinFell

By no means knocking @JJLAPIN but here she is double-wielding (I cleaned up the sword so the raised one is more symmetrical):

cleaned.png

Last edited:

HuckinFell

I also just noticed that the image is over-cropped on the left side so I've corrected that in this version and scaled to 600 x 800, as requested in the original post.

View attachment 76867