What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could someone remove sign from this photo please

JPope

Hi all,

Wondering if anybody would be kind enough to help me with this image.

I need to remove the toilet sign hanging from the ceiling in the top left corner and obviously edit the space left to be a continuation of the wall/ceiling.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

IMG-20170731-WA0000.jpg

JPope

Re: Could someone remove sign from thia photo please

Haha, except cropping skills!

I really need to retain the original size and aspect ratio though if possible. Longish story but it is a present for an elderly relative and needs to be exactly as the original apart from the sign removal.

Last edited:

Pipsmom

Guru

How about the lady in the back ground, do you want her gone or stay?

3 ladies.jpg

JPope

This looks great, thanks.

Not massively concerned shout the lady in the background, it would be nice if she could go but not essential.

Curious why I can click on the two previous photos in this thread and get them full size but don't seem able to click on this one. Is it just my phone being dodgy or am I missing something?

JPope

I don't know but its here in full size

That's excellent, but it's only half of the size of my original uploaded image. 700x525 compared to 1600x1200.

Last edited:

Pipsmom

Guru

My computer was acting up, will go back to the file..got a sneaky suspicion what occurred and why now...what a Monday

Pipsmom

Guru

1600 X 1200, see it if is correct Gedstar

1600 x 1200 ladies.jpg

Pipsmom

Guru

I give up, never had this much trouble before. When I examined the PS file for some reason when I copied it off here it saved it in that smaller size when I didn't tell it to, so I enlarged it manually last time, hence the distortion. I'm at a loss whats happening in the transfer from copy to PS but will let someone else help the good lady and will track whats happening down today. Sorry I couldn't be of better service

JPope

Thanks for trying Pipsmom. If anyone else is able to have a go it would be highly appreciated.