What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: May someone please outline the picture?

Cadenlime

Dear all,

I would like to seek your expertise in outlining this picture (Picture 1). However, I only need the lady holding the leg, the male lying on the bed, and the table with its contents at the end of the bed. I have tried to do it myself but it is not as streamlined as what I wanted.

Thank you so much all for your help.

Picture 1

Picture 1.jpg

What I tried:

Trial 1.jpg

Once again, thank you!

Last edited:

Yanni Foo

Hi,

I am his friend who wishes to get the image edited. :)

Thank you so much for helping me out. I am so thankful.

I needed this image for research thesis which I will be submitting this year. I am a Physiotherapy student. :)

Cheers.

Last edited:

Yanni Foo

Hi HuckinFell,

Thank you for editing this photo. May I request if you could kindly help me edit the photos a little more?
I will need the hair colour and the mess of those wires bulk to be removed. Please kindly keep the devices around. Thank you so much.

***I am referring to the first photo.

Cheers,
Yanni.

Yanni Foo

Hi HuckinFell,

Thank you so much for your work. I have 2 more images that require similar work done. Do you think you could kindly help me with it?

Thank you.

Cheers

Leg Electrodes 1.png
Leg Electrodes Front 2.png

Yanni Foo

Hi HuckinFell,

That should not be a problem. If you like, I will send you a copy when my thesis is done. But I will need your full name. Do you want to send it to me via private message?

Cheers

Last edited:

HuckinFell

Will do :)

And yes please, I'd love to read a copy when it's finished.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk