What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: Please create a logo for my new Dog Grooming Business

Wag Club

Hi!! I am opening my new Dog Grooming Business and I have the name and the idea for the logo , I have attached the picture I would like to be used as a sample.

1 ; Change the font of the name . the name will be the same.
2; On the background I would like bubbles bath
3 : Swap the dog paw to a bath tub, more like a vintage style.
4 : swap "doggie day care" to DOG GROOMING.
color of the letters : brown
Blue background + transparent bubbles
My salon has a vintage style , I would like to make the logo vintage as well if it is possible please.

Thank you very much!!

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 2

fredfish

Guru
What general style of font are you after? Have you got any examples (dosent matter if the words are different).

How dense would you like the bubbles to be?

Cheers

John

Wag Club

Hi John!! Thank you for reply

I like the original font but I dont want to do "a copy" than I gonna attach two images that I like to use as sample but feel free to change the colors if you think will looks better. Cheerse728b7f466623ea8cf104b3174609a88--fonts-free-vintage-lettering-fonts-vintage.jpgcbe2d4f18c9e70b9567066a0307fdfbc.jpg

fredfish

Guru
OK here is a quick first stab - primarily for you to say, change the font, different bath, more bubbles - but is it the sort of thing you are after?

dog.png

Cheers

John

Wag Club

[FONT=sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Yeahhh Exactly!Thank you so much!Can you please change to a thin letter font? Do you reckon that would be ok to use light blue on the background? And bubbles everywhere,very translucent like bubble baths ,also[/FONT]stock-vector-retro-rustic-alphabet-vector-font-type-letters-numbers-and-punctuation-marks-distre.jpg[FONT=sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont] maybe a dog laying in the bath tub please?

[/FONT]96fbb9b734ae8f30f984c2706ea855f0.jpg Please try using this colors specially the brown and blue shades . I let the other colors up to your creativity :) . Thank you John!!!!

fredfish

Guru
I have tried to find a font similar to the one you showed - the one I found is a free to use one so you wont have any copyright issues. The bath, dog and bubbles are likewise copyright free.

If you are going to use this for your business then you need to be sure that you are allowed to use all of the images - which is why I have sought copyright free components - but that of course limits choice slightly.

I have also used the colours from your swatch, made the bubbles more translucent and used a pale blue background.

Obviously everything is open to interpretation and mine might not be the same as yours so I am happy to try to tweak as you see fit.

Here is where I am at now.

wag club4.jpg

Cheers

John

Wag Club

Hi John, thank you so much! That's exactly what I was looking for. I showed to my friends and I have 100% of approval of my new logo thanks to you.
Can I ask you for one last favor, please? I'm struggling to put this image in a business card. Unfortunately I don't have a software to resize the picture. I only have Paint Brush and Picture Manager. (don't laugh)
:cheesygrin:
Is there a way for you to resize the picture for me using this measures?
The standard business card size is:
3.5 x 2 inches. 89 x 51 mm. 1050 x 600 pixels.

I'm going to print the business cards through VistaPrint.

If you could help with this one little thing it would be more than awesome.
Thank you!

fredfish

Guru
No problem

wag club5.png

As you can see here it is exactly 3.5 x 2 inches at 300 pixels per inch

Untitled-1.jpg

And this shows that it is exactly 1050 x 600 pixels.

Untitled-2.jpg

Best of luck to Jamie and the team for the new venture.

If you want me to supply the original Photoshop file (which you could edit in free software such as GIMP) I would be more than happy to do so.

Cheers

John

fredfish

Guru
And here is one more spaced out to fit the business card format better.

wag club6.png

Cheers

John

Wag Club

Hi John,

Business card done and sent for printing. In 9 days they'll be in my house thanks to you. Also, thanks for the tip about GIMP software. I think I'll never going to use paint brush anymore.
In the near future I'm thinking of also doing some banners, it is ok if I ask for your help again in this same topic or I would have to create another one?
I know that forums have some rules and I wanna do it correctly.

Anyway, thank you so much for taking your time and helping me.
I am more than grateful!

Cheers!

fredfish

Guru
No problem at all - I am pleased you are happy with it.

I would suggest starting a new thread simply because it makes it easier for everyone to follow. When you post it you could also send me a Private Message through the forum - that way I wont miss it.

Best of luck with the new venture.

Cheers

John