What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aloha! Looking for an edit to memorialize my recently deceased mother

tracygunn

Hello! :-D
Could someone please make this a solo portrait w the bar in the background? Can you Whiten her teeth a bit and remove the diamond ring on the ring finger. THaNK YoU!
judybar.jpg

Last edited:

tracygunn

Request: Immortalize my Mom, Please

In this photo, I?d like to request that the background people and tables be removed. Also, could you possibly remove her glasses and Also add a little more bangs(hair fringe) in the center of her forehead where there is a bit of a bald spot? This is for a funeral photo <3
judy.jpg
THANK YOU SO MUCH! RIP Mom <3

tracygunn

Could you try it with a darker background. OR, could you also do it with the original background minus the people, the chairs, and the condiments?

tracygunn

Thank you! Wow, totally OTT, but I'm definitely using it to text to her many friends who are feeling blue! Thank you :-D very much!

tracygunn

Yes, Nice head tilt there too! Will you humor me and try something with this background (like a mural) (maybe a bit more muted) and frame? Thanks mate! Untitled 2.jpg