What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request for Golf Logo

jaives

Hey there,

Looking to see if anyone could help me out with a logo that I am trying to photoshop for a golf tournament. If you look at the images attached, one of them shows the GolfMatch Tri State Cup that another player photshopped but no longer have contact with him, and the Ryder cup one is the original. For my request, I would like that main banner where the "Ryder Cup" is listed to say "Golfweek Am Tour - (next line) Metro Cup. As well as making the year on the bottom 2017. Then on the right hand side with the Europe stars are, id like that section to be cut in half and have "NY" in white letters with blue background, and bottom half "PA" with yellow background (similar to how you see it done on the Golfmatch image. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could assist me, as this would take me very long to do, but im sure for someone with experience it would be very quick. Thank you and any questions, feel free to message

Example:

Logos: NY
PA

Banner: Golfweek Am Tour
Metro Cup

Year: 2017

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 4.47.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 4.47.08 PM.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 4.49.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 4.49.40 PM.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 21

carlbush

Power User
Here is one try ... is this on track? The original images are not very high resolution. I increased the size to 11x11 at 300 dpi, about the max for this forum upload.

GOLF.jpg

Last edited:

jaives

Amazing!! thank you so much. Going to present this to the tournament director and see if he agrees with it, but its exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!

carlbush

Power User
jaives, here is a .PNG version of a vector file created in Illustrator. I revised the "trophy" to make the golfer larger and made the text ALL CAPS. Let me know if you want the vector file.
Cheers, Carl

GolfWeek.png