What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please can any one restore this image

DebH

Hi my name is Debbie, and i have been directed to this forum by other forum members in the hope that someone can help me.
my mam passed away recently of cancer and my problem is my dad cant bring himself to look at recent photos of her as understandably she did not look herself.
he would love to have this pic of my mam restored and colour added to it i am willing to pay someone to do it as i have not the slightest clue on how to go about doing
it my self please help if you can as i say i am willing to pay i dont expect it for nothing and can ppay by paypal or bank transfer TIA Debbie

debbie.jpg

DebH

omg thank you so much i am crying tears off joy here, it is perfect apart from one thing could i be cheeky and ask you t change little girls eyes to brown i cant believe this im so grateful xx

fredfish

Guru
Wonderfull job colleague!! i'm a little paranoid adjusting my new monitor so maybe is that, but i see the eyes a little too bright or its me?

Cheers!

I tend to agree. But as you said a great restoration.

Cheers

John

DebH

Hi Iknow i have took up a lot of your valuable time already, and its really cheeky to ask but would it be possible for you to remove the baby from the picture and centre my mam in a new picture in colour im not fussed about what back ground or anything, ive been looking through this website and its totally amamzing what yous can do. TIA Debbie