What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo for my clinic

kiser56

Greetings Everyone. I am very new, but opening up with a request. I have several different versions of my logo posted below. I am looking to make it look more professional. I would like opaque as well as transparent versions of this. Also, I would like the text to look more professional. Can anyone help me out? Any ideas or versions are welcomed :)
Thanks guysVitality Wellness Institute Logo no names2.pngVitality Wellness Institute Logo no names3.pngVitality Wellness Institute Logo no names.png

Inkz

Guru
The logo image is pretty decent, however, your typography and placement needs work.

I will have a play with this and post up my results. Welcome to PSG by the way lol.

kiser56

Yeah sorry about that. I made this logo in Word and then made it transparent using PowerPoint. I'm trying to make it look more polished and professional for promotional and office products. I appreciate all the help you can give me. Thanks for the invite btw.

fredfish

Guru
@Inkz I like what you have done with this - do you think that instead of a comma between "Wellbeing" and "LLD" that a dash might look better?

Just a thought

BTW I realise that you probably used a comma because that is what the OP used.

Cheers

John

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
@Inkz I like what you have done with this - do you think that instead of a comma between "Wellbeing" and "LLD" that a dash might look better?

Just a thought

BTW I realise that you probably used a comma because that is what the OP used.

Cheers

John

I'd rather have nothing there, just a space.

Cheers matey

fredfish

Guru

Tony Bowman

That's much nicer. However, on the OP's examples, it's LLC rather than LLD... and the word 'wellness' you've changed for 'wellbeing'.

Maybe you've been in private contact and these aren't typos. I don't know - but no harm to point it out just in case.

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
That's much nicer. However, on the OP's examples, it's LLC rather than LLD... and the word 'wellness' you've changed for 'wellbeing'.

Maybe you've been in private contact and these aren't typos. I don't know - but no harm to point it out just in case.

Haha I'm tired and didn't even notice. lol

kiser56

That looks great. Is there anyway you can put Institute after Wellness? I have to use the full business name on marketing. It looks awesome!
Thank you so much. If you don't have the time I completely understand thanks for what you have done thus far though