What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guys I need you

Pipsmom

Guru
Friends, I'm asking for a edit. I would do it myself but in no shape nor mind right now as I lost my son to a car wreck Monday.....so I'm asking my dear friends to do me a big favour.

The family picture- remove the two standing in the background but try to keep the background color the same if you can, the soft brown/gold look. If you need to change it that's fine.

What I have done for others lately I want for my son and tell you how I do them. I use real picture of swan wings keeping in mind what goes on the outside and what is on the inside wing in the back....keeping it real. I enclose a picture but there are many others to choose from online if you have difficulty adjusting this one.
After selecting and pasting, & enlarge ....then warp them to wrap the angel wings around the family naturally as in a embrace.....not just stick on unnatural , use the anatomy of the bone structure and joints when warping so it bends and curves natural
You will need to extend the edge of the photo on the left so you can move my granddaughter over to the left so she is included snugly by the embrace of by the angle wing ,.....especially the wing in front. The children need to know their daddy has them in a embrace right on and looking after them.

Any questions that your unclear about just respond, I will be flying over Friday and need it before then. If you can help me I thank you dearly

Crystal

IMG_5977.JPG

0C78E6AB-E2A9-4977-B150-5AFCCBC4BF63-221-00000006E1275657.jpeg

280D76F2-96BF-43DE-8196-CBB667997B67-221-0000000727F111AA.jpeg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Crystal, again my deepest condolences for your loss. I'm certain we can accommodate your request so don't worry. Take care.

fredfish

Guru
I am so sad for your loss - I had noticed you hadn't been online for a few days. So sorry, you are in my thoughts.

Warmest regards

John

Pipsmom

Guru
Thank you so much dear friends. Been real hard ....both my sons gone before their time

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I'm really sorry for your loss Crystal.
My deepest condolences.

Lambert

Argos

Guru
Well here it's my attempt, i hope i understood all correctly, being honest i would never try it this montage in this picture... a extremely difficult one to look decent, but i made what i could. hope it's enough

90c77260b92ccc7671c2c57a62b5c63df-Editfff.jpg

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Hey Crystal sorry to hear such sad news, my deepest condolences to you have your family