What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A quick photoshop edit request pls for her birthday

Freakout

Hi guys..its been years since I visited this forum and honestly been years as well since I edited a picture on Photoshop. It's my girlfriend's birthday and I would like to accompany my surprise for her with 1 of her pictures I took on our recent trip and make it a bit kinda special with the help of you guys.

I am thinking of maybe a beautiful wings attached to her something that will me a match to the background. Or any design you would like to do to make the picture extra special! Thank you guys and more power.

f8d22c1f1bcd704dd69f5c328f9ec50e.jpg

Freakout

Sorry is not what you ask i was bored and i started experimenting things. There are some sloopy parts but to do it perfect it will require an insane a lot of work. Just in case is enough, here it is.

View attachment 77587

Cheers!

Thanks Argos! Shell definitely be happy to use this as profile for Holloween! Thank you!

Freakout

Thank you guys shes enjoying it! Happy to see her smile and laugh to the edits you guys made. Hope to get more cool stuffs from the helful guys here. Thank you!