What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone help me increase the resolution on this image?

kazzink

We want to have this printed on pint glasses for our wedding, and the company doing it said they need it to be at least 300 dpi. We pretty much exhausted our photoshop skills making the image. Can anyone help us?

StebbikovLogo.jpgStebbikov Logo.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
What font did you use? I can't find the perfect match...

kazzink

Thank you! This looks really good. One question: is it possible to make the lines in the "r" and the "s" line up without a break? (See what I mean?)

I appreciate your work.

carlbush

Power User
kazzink, here is another try ... this is a .JPG image at 300 dpi and I have attached the same image in .PDF format. One of these two files should be usable by your supplier. I took the liberty of adjusting the dog's legs a bit. The rear legs were not on the same plane as the front legs and made them appear to be floating in the air. One of the front legs looked like the foot was chopped. The font for the names is "Fontleroy" (-or "Fauntleroy") ... download it from DAFONT.COM for free. The "Date" text uses a different font so I had to improvise with something close.
Cheers, Carl
AandM.jpg

Attachments

• AandM.pdf
    344.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: