What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company logo onto background

pokrfce

Hello-
My company is doing a trade show next month and I have purchased a table top cover. I am working with the design team but I don't think this is within their capabilities.

What I am looking to do is have this image as my background:
Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 1.34.06 PM.png

Negotium Logo.png

The emblem the guy is holding is similar to the emblem in our company logo (below). What I am wanting to do is replace the emblem in the photo with our logo, but keep the color the same as the emblem in the original (the neon blue like color). Then, in that same neon blue, I would like our company name over the dark blue area to the right of the man, in the same font as our logo.

I don't know how easy or hard this would be, but would be very appreciative if anyone could help me with this.

Thanks,
Josh

Last edited by a moderator:

pokrfce

Also, under the company name, in the same neon blue color, could you put the tag line "Collections Simplified." You can leave out the "we mean business" part of the logo.

Thanks.

mix_LR

Hey... I am doing your edit. I have almost finished. I was just a bit confused about the name. where do u want it to go?? can u please send the image with red circle in the place where u want to put it? that would be gr8.

-mix_LR

Eggy

Retired Moderator
If the image doesn't exceed the maximum size for this forum (3500 px X 3500 px) please add the picture here.

If the image is larger use a file sharing site and post a link to the picture here.