What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Blending

Tagger451

I have this logo i am making, im trying to get the background to blend with the top picture of the jeep and it keeps looking pixilated where the background comes though. Is there any tool i can use to help fix this or another approach i should have?

Thank you.

View attachment jeep1_1x.psd

The image size is only 400 pixel in width and to small to create a logo without getting a pixelated look.

The best program to create a logo is Illustrator.

If you still want to create a logo with Photoshop, you have to use the pen tool for your selection of the jeep.
Start with a image size of 4000x3000 pixel.

carlbush

Power User
Tagger451, chrisdesign is correct, the image is extremely small. Even at 300 dpi, the Jeep image is only 1bout 1-inch wide. Also, not sure what your intent is with the white areas within the Jeep ... are you wanting those to be clear so the forest shows through? I used a vector mask around the Jeep (deleted the mountain) and came up with this rough image at your original size, but left the white areas of the Jeep as white. After re-reading your OP, you can use the vector mask to clean up the edges of the Jeep where the forest comes through the white areas of the Jeep ... not difficult to do at this size but would be much clearer with a larger image.
Cheers, Carl
jeep1_v2.jpg

Last edited:

carlbush

Power User
Here's a quick go with the white areas made transparent ... and the .psd file attached. You may notice that I rotated the image slightly clockwise in order to set the rear wheels on the ground.
jeep1_v3.jpg

Attachments

• jeep1_v2.psd
    786.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: