What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo for instagram profile picture

Adimne

Hello im asking for simple text like on the photo like this to writte LUXURY KOSOVA same like in the photo or better :)
l.jpg

Here you have 1 idea for font maybe i dont know if it looks good
16464761_241807982935024_6957257178776338432_a.jpg

I will need .psd file maybe i change sometimes the name and i would like to have if its possible.
Thank you in advance

carlbush

Power User
Omg you are the best thank you very much
But i have small problem it doesnt fit in instagram profile picture

The Instagram profile pic image size is 110x110 pixels. Recommended upload size is 180x180 pixels to account for differences in desktop vs mobile app display sizes. Here is the image sized to 180x180 pixels at 72 dpi.

Cheers, CB
LK-sm.png

Adimne

The Instagram profile pic image size is 110x110 pixels. Recommended upload size is 180x180 pixels to account for differences in desktop vs mobile app display sizes. Here is the image sized to 180x180 pixels at 72 dpi.

Cheers, CB
View attachment 78088
Thanks for your time but again same problem see
IMG_6897.PNG
IMG_6899.PNG

Last edited:

carlbush

Power User
Here are 2 smaller versions ... hopefully one of these will work for you. Does Instagram NOT provide for sizing adjustment, even a little, when you upload the image to your profile page?

Attachments

• LK-sm3.png
    LK-sm3.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 31
  • LK-sm2.png
    LK-sm2.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Adimne

Here are 2 smaller versions ... hopefully one of these will work for you. Does Instagram NOT provide for sizing adjustment, even a little, when you upload the image to your profile page?
Thanks but its now bad quality its not like other instagram profile pictures