What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please change the color/theme of this existing logo?

TimRodriguez

Hi how are you,

I have this logo, attached as "ORIGINAL LOGO", and I need the color scheme and theme changed. Currently it's very bland, blue and uninteresting. I want it to be sleek, luxurious, and gold with a black background.

I've attached 3 logos that have the "feel" of what I want. They are titled "Feel 1" "Feel 2" "Feel 3"

Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thank care.

Attachments

• ORIGINAL LOGO.jpg
    ORIGINAL LOGO.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Feel 1.jpg
    Feel 1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Feel 2.jpg
    Feel 2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Feel 3.jpg
    Feel 3.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 39
Kind of but can you make it look sleeker? Somehow higher quality like the 3 images I posted? Is that possible?

Thank you. Yeah I just want it to look sleek, slick... "gold" per say. Luxurious. Like the 3 images I posted. Thank you very much.

I am pretty busy at the moment, unless someone else completes it i will need a few days, sorry about this.

How's this? Kept it simple and really tried to capture "Sleek" for you. I was originally going to make those 2 lines on the top and bottom a complete border to give it that popped beveled edge type look. That's still possible if you're interested, but for now this is what I've got.
Actionlogo2.jpg

Attachments

• Actionlogo1.jpg
    Actionlogo1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Back