What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Export settings??

lil_owz

Hi guys,
im currently workin between photoshop and flash but am havin problems with the size of my files.
I am saving my images form photoshop - for example size 700px x 800px. and then set my stage size within flash to 700px x 800px, but when i import the file into flash they are not set to the values and are a lot smaller??

can anyone help me?

thanks.

nerdyjuli

make sure you're placing them properly. if you are, sorry. some people don't know any better.

if youre still having issues, wow, i know this sounds lame, but if your images dont have transparent backgrounds or parts, try a simple copy from PS and paste onto the stage in flash. the file size might be a tad bigger but not by too much. plus, you can go in and change the compression properties for imported images. but if neither placing or pasting helps, you might realize the problem is with the original image size in PS.

good luck.

rangaraj1987

You can customize the export settings when you export a movie to QuickTime.

To customize these settings:

1. Choose File > Export.
2. Choose Expert Settings from the Formats pop-up menu.
3. Click the Export button.
4. Choose Movie to QuickTime Movie from the Export pop-up menu.
5. Click the Options button.
o Click the Settings button in the Video panel to see the compression, frames per second (frame rate), and key frame settings.
=================================
PCDI
xbox 360 problems