What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plz help regarding perspective text! Oh please!

paulyrhythm

Hello everyone I've been lurking the site for awhile but need some real help and would appreciate some words of advice. I use Photoshop CS4 and I really need the prices on these tags to match the angle of the tags. I have tried Transform- Skew, Distort, Perspective, Warp and even messed with the Warp Text button. I just can't get the prices to line up with the angles of the tags. I need to learn but I'll even Paypal some cash to someone if I have to and send the .psd file. I am quite new to Photoshop but enjoy it very much. I am stuck here and really would appreciate some advice. Great site y'all got here!!!

Thanks in advance

image.jpg

Steve

Retired Administrator
Welcome to PSG

You can try the "Warp Text" button which has some presets that you can change.
You can try transform also, not all of the options are available as long as the layer is a text layer.
You can use all of the transform tools if you rasterize the text layer.

iDad

Guru
View attachment 1564i just used transform skew with this could be more percise but skew will do it pretty quick

hawkeye

Guru
A very simple approach to this: make a rectangle on a new layer close to the size of the tag, then add the price in a layer above. Select both and use skew to make it fit the shape of the tag.

iDad

Guru
Well aren't we the Mr clever tagger LOL..Hi Hawkeye!

iDad

Guru
And you would know how that works:rofl: