What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does this photo look funny to you?

gabriel

I'm no expert, but this photo doesn't look genuine. The foreground looks superimposed on the background. What do you folks think?

_49191697_006652554-1.jpg

hawkeye

Guru
It's difficult to say for certain but the lighting looks correct (usually the tip off). The highlight on the boys face from the fire in the background, is consistent with the lighting. Being backlit by the fire would give a separation appearance to the people that you are seeing.

SCTRWD

Power User
IMHO, you just can never tell for sure! The lighting at the moment could be of any kind, even the most kinky one! Forensic dicks usually count on the known environment.

But as for ANY given photo - there always could be some conditions when the photo in hand would look just the way it is...

Any aka "expert" opinion could only be just some sort of probable one, and this fact should be noted beforehand...

Not sure, but it looks like i was digitally altered.
according to this
Forensic Error Level Analysis

00_Gaza_bombardeos_israel.jpg

also picture lightness doesn't match, notice the contrast difference between the edges on the 3 people on front and the image on the background, i'm not a photographer, but also when a picture is taken whit any camera digital and you set the focus or auto focus in your camera you never get that contrast difference in between the subjects.

i could be wrong dough..