What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ca someone save me from pulling out my hair :~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keekie_b

hey guys so i paid n downloaded some templates thinking they would be easy to use,,, a week later and am ready to pull my hair out,, i either loose pic or i change the colour of everything when i try to use it,,

so i was hoping if i post the links to my file what templates in and the photos i was trying to use would some one be willing to help, am not sure what u charge so could u please give me an idea,

i really love the 007 template and love the idea of a mix of colour n black and white, the main focus on the boxer in white shorts, if text is used the fighters names are Steven Coulson, in the white shorts, and John Baldwin in the black, the event date was april 2nd 2011 and it was called lights out 2

also if there is anywhere u can post the creative album template for others on here to use please feel free

thanks loads in advance x

Creative_Album_11.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com
boxing2.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

hope i did this right

iDad

Guru
if you meant to spam (file sharing site)you did it right
if not, why not just add the the file here

keekie_b

ahhh i thought it had my files at bottom of page for you to download lol,, how would i put the files on here?

keekie_b

i will add the other file next i cant get them to go on together :) u be ready to pull my hair out too soon lol

Attachments

• boxing2.rar
    71 bytes · Views: 5

keekie_b

does that work now?? sorry i have been so hopeless so far :)

Attachments

• b2.rar
    14.7 MB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.