What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request. Please change colours on my house picture

darkchild101

hi all
I am starting a rennovation project of a house and would like to see how it would look in different colours please.

I am failing to upload picture of the it its telling me it exceeds limit size.
I can PM it to interested parties. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

darkchild101

I would like the following please

1.) The white paint/whitewash on the walls touched up/restored so it looks fresh and new. The grey streaks are from paint and rust from the roof mixed with rain discolouring the paint

2.) The roof to be done in different colours/photos (1 photo black, 1 red like portuguese style roofs and grass green colour)

3.) The green slats next to the windows to be painted same colour as the roof (ie for red roof impression, the slats should also be red, similarly for green and black roofs)

Thanks very much in advance for your time and god bless :cool2:

house.jpg

Last edited:

Cruz

Hey, I will give it a go for ya.. I can't promise anything but I will try.

Cruz

wow mogsy! i couldnt isolate anythin, when i tried i ended up deleting alot of the house.. how did you do it?

Mogsy

Sorry mate, I'm no good at all on a Monday ;)

Here you go, I haven't been very precise with regards to the trees overlapping but you get the idea! :)

Housered.jpg

Housegreen.jpg

Last edited:

Mogsy

Hi Cruz,

I just used a variety of selection tools, rectangular, quick, magic wand, pen tool (on the roof), I try not to neglect any of them and keep a feel for them all - Also a few cans of Red Bull helped lol

darkchild101

God bless you Mogsy, thanks very much

Anyone to do it more detailed since Mogsy did a quickie job (very grateful for him). Will use th final pics to discuss with the wife you see nd choose final colour

Paul

Former Member
Will do detailed one later, this looks very picaresque:)

Attachments

• House.png
    House.png
    234 KB · Views: 32

darkchild101

Thanks Belial. Please change the window slates to match the roof in the 3 different colours for me

Keep it coming guys

rbon450

Is it your home? Nice home!!! But little problem in color. You are right if you can color it it will be gorgeous. I will try to color it.
If i can be successful i will load the picture You also try it Best of luck.

darkchild101

Is it your home? Nice home!!! But little problem in color. You are right if you can color it it will be gorgeous. I will try to color it.
If i can be successful i will load the picture You also try it Best of luck.

Rbon450 yes its been sitting and we got it nd want to fix it up. I can see it has lots of potential so thats why i want to do it perfectly. Thank you and i look forward to your finished job

rbon450

The idea behind this is to make the car appear out of focus, putting the focus on the background makes you think of the foreground more i feel:mrgreen:
It also looks fast standing still.

Steve

Retired Administrator