What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What just happened to my post???

ibclare

Queen Bee
Crud and more crud.

I just spent almost 10 minutes responding to a post. I clicked submit and it disappearaed. Waaaaaaaaaaaa :cry:

i had the same problem posting welcome to the introduction post of 'cindy' and i couldn't find it back, then i thought maybe i did not answerred (it was an hour ago :p) and then i posted something and then minutes later i couldn't find that 2nd post back again and i posted again but that time the post stayed... its weird...

Whenever I make a long post, which isn't often, I always copy it to the clipboard before I hit submit just in case something goes wrong.

And isn't it always the long posts that seem to be the ones that mess up / disappear ! good advice Hawkeye

That's what I did the second time I wrote it. But it went through OK. As for did I hit cancel, I don't think so, but anything is possible!

grab(post) the notice that'll help see what the issue is

I would like to point out I have not had any problems but there has been a script update on firefox maybe that is your problem if your using that (you may need to update firefox if your using it )

whats your connection speed with internet, i bet its a slow one.

Back