What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need an help assistance to design a map location..

yardbird

hi.. I'm new member here... seeks help from seniors..
how do I copy those google map link

to adobe photoshop and then redesigning again
I do have adobe after effects and many.. which programs should I use..
sorry, I'm a beginner.. thanks...:mrgreen::cheesygrin:

Hoogle

Guru
Google have actually claimed copyright on it for personal use it is in there terms and conditions that it is not for reproduction however there is always a way around it and if you manipulate it enough then I cant see he harm as such as it is a free service. the easiest way I find if your a windows vista / 7 user if you press start menu and in search type snippet tool that lets you click and drag a section of your screen in this case the map and allows you to save it as a jpeg. then you can open up that set jpeg in photoshop and manipulate it however you wish

ibclare

Queen Bee
If I remember correctly, copyright laws on design/images/photos, at least in US, require that a borrowed image be altered at least 25%, but not sure on that number. Anyone know if this is right?