What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[REQUEST] Scanned Photo Retouching

fut

I scanned this picture from the only laminated original.

It's of me and my cousin at a younger age.

Could one of you extra talented Photoshop experts :)pimp:) retouch this photo for me?

dLFJ9.jpg

Last edited:
Retouch as in what? What do you want done?

Can you explain what method you used to reduce the noise in this photo to get the clean colours please? :p

I just used the photoshop reduce noise and remve jpeg artifact I didnt even run it through a 3rd party filter and then created 2 adjustment layers with colour adjustment made 1 red boost and inverted the layer mask and painted in all the red areas and then same step again for yellow

I just used the photoshop reduce noise and remve jpeg artifact I didnt even run it through a 3rd party filter and then created 2 adjustment layers with colour adjustment made 1 red boost and inverted the layer mask and painted in all the red areas and then same step again for yellow

That's a very good method.... fut will love your work.

Very good Hoogleman, I am amazed !
I have done something also, with more natural colors:
dLFJ9.jpg

They both look cool.

I can't see the original image, though. Was it a link I need to click on???

Agent

Back