What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[REQUEST] Scanned Photo Retouching

fut

I scanned this picture from the only laminated original.

It's of me and my cousin at a younger age.

Could one of you extra talented Photoshop experts :)pimp:) retouch this photo for me?

dLFJ9.jpg

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Retouch as in what? What do you want done?

stufflol

Power User
Can you explain what method you used to reduce the noise in this photo to get the clean colours please? :p

Hoogle

Guru
I just used the photoshop reduce noise and remve jpeg artifact I didnt even run it through a 3rd party filter and then created 2 adjustment layers with colour adjustment made 1 red boost and inverted the layer mask and painted in all the red areas and then same step again for yellow

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I just used the photoshop reduce noise and remve jpeg artifact I didnt even run it through a 3rd party filter and then created 2 adjustment layers with colour adjustment made 1 red boost and inverted the layer mask and painted in all the red areas and then same step again for yellow

That's a very good method.... fut will love your work.

mrgood

Very good Hoogleman, I am amazed !
I have done something also, with more natural colors:
dLFJ9.jpg

They both look cool.

I can't see the original image, though. Was it a link I need to click on???

Agent