What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make animation changing perspective ???

marcoblbr

Hey guys!

I'm from Brazil and just registered in this forum! I love photoshop and after effects, and I needed to do one animation that has to change its perspective. It's like that:

wolf1.jpgwolf2.jpg

I have the wolf's mouth as a layer, and I change its perspective to open it more. My problem is that I needed to make an animation of this, so I just needed to keyframe this change of pespective, so that I could generate all the frames to make an animation of the mouth opening!!

I couldn't find a way to do this, even in After Effects! Any tips ?

Thanks!!

marcoblbr

Just to clarify more, I can't do this because photoshop or after affects doesn't allow me to keyframe the perspective of a layer, only it's position. So, when I change its perspective, all frames change as well. Some someone has a clue on how to do that!

Thanks!