What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I find free images?

Anton Moritz

Hi!

Browsing around the forum and on YouTube, I see that everyone is using high resolution pictures to post in the threads after editing. I tried searching on Google after an image library, but not a single one I found was free.

It feels like I am missing something. Is there a good image library with a search engine where you can download high resolution photos to use in photoshop?

Thanks!

usually, they get the images from their own cameras but if you type in google "free stock images"and that usually comes up with something.

nope, not really stockvault is good though, other than that i just specifically search on google or use my camera

I like DeviantArt. There are lots of people there who put their stock photos up for use.

also if you use google you can set the image size higher. that will help for sure. search for the image. then select image size... i usually choose larger than 2mp.

Back