What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, where is the Hoogleman? News

SeniorS

Guru
Hogleeee...

So good to hear You again! You made us worried for a moment.
And from all that info here, i can say - You are AWESOME! Real fighter!
So now get your self in one solid piece before start kicking.

And of course, KEEP IT UP!

P.S. And Happy Birthday, mate!

ibclare

Queen Bee
And of course, KEEP IT UP!

keep what up senior?

Oh and Clare he wanted me to say you ... could have at least changed the colour of the orange stripes to blue to match the logo tut tut tut" or really what came out was that but imagine someone close to passing out from alcohol drunkness....

Hmph, just like a man . . .

and as for the alcohol poisoning, that's probably all you really had, hangover, and paid Katie to give us this big fancy story!
:evil:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hoogle

Guru
How long has he been away in his dreamland cant have been 11 months that he missed his birthday or are we referring to August 1. or is he missing a joke he already has 2 birthdays 1) Birth date 2) Adoption Birthday and dont think he could cope with a 3rd 1. BUt thank you Senior it is funny as we were actually talking about you just before he started drifting away from us on Saturday night. On a down note There does seem to be some damage caused to him this week that may be long term they are not getting back good test results on his Kidneys, His coordination seems to be off with simple follow the light with your eyes test and he has a typical stroke type effect on his speech very slurred. Also he seems to have the reactions of something dead yet we can not put anything down to long term or if just body being exhausted drug side efffects etc should know clearer by the weekend when they try and get the lazy git out of bed lol.

Hoogle

Guru
is Adele that fat chick that sang chasing pavements ( that would be a no) Sorry he is slow and takes a while to respond.

Hoogle

Guru
Ok looks like we are about to loose him for the night he is already tired and drifting of to sleep Good to interact with you all but he warned me that if Clare now has access to my facebook then to expect photoshopped pics to turn up on avatar wars.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Ok looks like we are about to loose him for the night he is already tired and drifting of to sleep Good to interact with you all but he warned me that if Clare now has access to my facebook then to expect photoshopped pics to turn up on avatar wars.

OK Katie, next time he's not so drunk please ask him, "Is that a challenge?" Of course Katie, if you say ix-nay to me, then ix-nay it be!

SeniorS

Guru
...or is he missing a joke he already has 2 birthdays...
It's between joke and serious stuff(more serious than joke). In my culture (homeland etc. can't find right word) it's kinda tradition-superstition. When you've been saved at last moment or you almost (you know) then we say "Happy Birthday!". Second chance stuff etc. Language's barrier, can't explain it proper.
Sad to hear that his way to health probably will be long (but at least it will be).

Hoogle

Guru
Ok well thanks guys I get you now Senior We have lost him for the night and we are to go get some sleep ourselves it has been a long week and I am sure he will be more responsive tomorrow to talk for himself. Goodnight all.

Paul

Former Member
Yeah you will soon be up and posting mate, come on you can do it.

Sierraccr

Power User
Some people will do absolutely anything to get attention. ;)

I read this and said "Oh, thank God!" aloud. My dog looked at me with that look that says, "there she goes again, silly woman".

Seriously, Hoogle, the place is not the same without you so get your a** well and back on PSG as soon as the doctors say you are able. We miss you!

Vafann

Guru
Thanks Katie!

That's finally some good news about Hoogleman.
So good to hear that. I feel relief. But i must say first sentence scared the hell out of me.
Hope doctors will not screw nothing more and everything else is just question of recovery and time.

Thanks again for information!

Yes, what Senior S said. And I also jumped when I read the first sentance, I´m so glad he is better. :)

Vafann

Guru
wellll youu caan say im baackk (sort offf) can not eart or drink yet and have supppoprt buut i be back soon in fuuuu; helth will eb helingh fast now thank ou for wishes and thinking of me, sorr if you can noy unnderstannd what me type but things not coming out righgt and limited control over my actionss and not gave full sight back as yet.

yaaaaay!!!! You go boy!!! :) :) :)

Vafann

Guru
He is being examined and tested at the moment and hates the fuss lol we are in histerics here as for someone that was nearly dead 24 hours ago is making everyones life hell and just wants to go home. And has complained that there are no attractive nurses to give him a sponge bath so wants a transfer, He is scared of the nurse and is not upto getting up for a shower so any volunteers are welcome only 1 actual quality is needed and that is you have to be hot so he says. But as he kindly advised me even I would qualify now.

LOL!!! Hoogle you are GREAT!

Burned Ice

Power User
welcome back hoogle :)