What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tablet pen doesn't work right with dodge tool !

ganyt

Hi all,

Can anyone help me to get my pen (Wacom Intuos 2) to work properly with dodge tool like the mouse? Here's to illustrate:

19659555.jpg

It is the dodge effect was made by mouse

31393783.jpg

It is by the pen (same brush size)

The brush becomes too small and has a hardness effect, not smooth at all. If I size up the brush real large it's still not right (like in lower corner) and it's hard to control because I hardly see the brush movement. Pressing the pen tip on the tablet pen/mouse mode didn't help :sad:

nataloran

Did u use cd to install intuos? If not go to intuos website find last driver.

Might also be the pen pressure or the pointe you choose of your pen. Try to change to a softer one and try?

Hope it helps

ganyt

Did u use cd to install intuos? If not go to intuos website find last driver.

Might also be the pen pressure or the pointe you choose of your pen. Try to change to a softer one and try?

Hope it helps

Thanks for replying nataloran,

I bought the old refurbished Wacom then the pen and download Wacom driver from its website. Not sure what you meant the pen pressure or choosing point of pen / change to a softer one ...

Care to elaborate more? I see my pen has the click to click back and forth like a mouse. Can't see the other functions you mentioned