What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My latest Photoshop portfolio addition! Your thoughts? :) :)

Paul

Former Member
Very nice again mate, you have a wonderful style for this type of thing. I like the 'spoken' in blue effect the most.

Adam McIntyre

Thanks for the positive feedback!

As you said from the legs down, the image is completely editable via smart objects. You simple insert a new image and the PSD automatically adds the rear blurred versions and includes the thick stroke on the front image.

The same goes for the text. You simply type in your text and then the PSD automatically makes it all 3D and lovely :yourock:

For example:

Spoken_Nights.jpg

fenix

Guru
Real tasty as always!

Paul

Former Member
Oh my friend you really need to do a tut for us please, and if i can can i use that for my desktop?

Adam McIntyre

Oh my friend you really need to do a tut for us please, and if i can can i use that for my desktop?

Feel free to, I'll share the source file/text if the file doesn't go on sale.

In regards to the tutorial, I recently registered psdtoprint.com where I will be providing video tutorials on how to achieve results similar to mine :) :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
I like them all. The second one is a bit boring, but really cool technique and the template idea is super. I agree with Paul. It would be great if you shared your process with us here! Thanks.

Paul

Former Member
Come on...don't be a plastic on us now mate lol.
(plastic = artificial scouser).

ibclare

Queen Bee
Come on...don't be a plastic on us now mate lol.
(plastic = artificial scouser).

Sorry but that doesn't make it any more clear what you mean ... not to this Yank anyway, LOL.

OK, I looked it up!

"Dey do do dat dough don't dey dough"
OMG, that's Chicago-ese!

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Lol Clare, Adams a manck but most who live in Britain either follow man u or the pool, if you ain't from those home towns your classed as a plastic fan lol.

Boomawoom

I love the PSG one, although it makes us look like alcoholics =p and I'm from Britain and I don't follow man u or pool

Vafann

Guru
this one may be a better fit

psg_wallpaper.jpg

wow!!!!! :)