What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REQUEST: Help with watermark and resizing b&w photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilhanda23

can someone please PLEASE help me remove the watermark from these photos?? if this is NOT something i should be posting, i will quickly exeunt. if it is something worth looking at, i would love to see the finished product/hang the images in my room. i just LOVE these pictures and i can't justify spending $60-$70 for a small print when its freely available online, just with a simple and annoying watermark.

i realize this might be illegal, so if it is please delete this message mods.

note: you'll have to click the 'magnifying glass' in the bottom right of the window to view the bigger image.

View attachment 9896 View attachment 9895

also, if it isn't a pain in your b-hind, could someone help me increase the size to fit an 8" x 10" frame?

this place has been really helpful in the past, im sure there's some useful info at least someone could provide me if this isn't the place to ask for this kind of request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, anilhanda 23..... those are strictly copyright images.... a no-no.

OK Thanks! Sorry for that.

Can I posted these two images that are without the watermark and have someone resize them?

Again, it's for an 8" x 10" frame size. I hope it isn't too much trouble!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because there isn't a copyright mark doesn't mean they are up for grabs. Marked or not marked, all images are the property of the photographer and are copyrighted material. Legally they cannot be duplicated without permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back