What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop brush tip problem

Gerry D.

Hello all,

Something weird going on with my photoshop, particularly the brush tip. I've got the Size jitter control on Pen pressure, and minimum diameter at 0%, but it somehow gives me a bulbous or rounded tip instead of a fine, sharp pointed tip, which i was hoping for (and which the preview promises to give, haha!). Any suggestions on how to remedy this?

Hi Gerry D.

I you can upload a picture of your brush presets palette, it will give us an idea on how to help you fix the brush behavior.

If i have to guess, i'll say that you need to change your brush tip on the brush panel from a soft edge brush to a hard edge brush, usually the second one from the list.

Hope this helps

Gerry D.

Hi, thanks for replying!

I'm pretty sure I'm using a hard brush.

Here is a picture of the offending problem: http: // i42.tinypic.com/ 3531e94.jpg (please copy-paste to a browser and delete the spaces; I am not allowed to post links and pics here yet)

Again, any help/suggestions will be appreciated. :cry: