What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Face Shape Editing Help!!!

ibclare

Queen Bee
If you have puppet warp, that's another way, but it's trickier. I find it works really well when I want to, for instance, change the angle of a head/face similare to a transform>warp but with better control and more drastic change, but don't use it a lot for your needs. Another tool to try out.

PseFrank

I agree with Stric9, the liquify tool offers endless posibilities...I'm still on a learning curve with that one.

Another option is to make a selection of the part or parts you want to change, and then go into Free Transform (Ctrl + T on the keyboard). Then by using a combination of the Ctrl, Shift and Alt keys plus clicking and dragging on the handles of the bounding box, all sorts of shapes can be achieved.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I agree with Stric9, the liquify tool offers endless posibilities...I'm still on a learning curve with that one.

Another option is to make a selection of the part or parts you want to change, and then go into Free Transform (Ctrl + T on the keyboard). Then by using a combination of the Ctrl, Shift and Alt keys plus clicking and dragging on the handles of the bounding box, all sorts of shapes can be achieved.

very true Frank. What you described is how puppet warp was done before puppet warp. Sometimes you cut out a selection, like an arm, place it on a layer then play with that.

Paul

Former Member
I did this with just the liquify tool and a little pen tool and move:)

PseFrank

Great example Paul...:)

Paul

Former Member
Thanks it's one of my passions.