What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How would you create a gradient like this?

steves

Can someone please give me an idiots guide as to how I would produce a gradient like this?

I'm getting better at this Photoshop lark I assure you all! :)

Thanks in advance

Steve

xmas_s1.jpg

Ivan Skoro

Just pick two colors, like any other gradient, but in your gradient type, choose Radial, not Linear.
You can set it up in layer styles, or just click "G" to get your gradient tool, and draw a line in your layer.

Ivan Skoro

Try to make a new layer, fill it with black, go to layer styles, and there choose Gradient, set it to Radial, and choose your colors.
Also, your Gradient tool is a bit messed up, choose it, click on box where you can choose colors, and choose your first default black/white style. Currently, your opacity is down.

steves

Ah!!

That's what I was doing, I didn't change it from Linear to Radial on the overlay menu.

Thank you so much!