What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo Shop Request quick and easy Please read :)

Dubya11

Hey Everyone im new to the site and i have a request as i don't have photoshop anymore..im getting ready to paint the hood of my car and just want an idea of how its going to look before i do.. i would like to do the hood Matte Black to Match the Stripes Heres the picture.. i would much apperciate someones time to do this. :) my name is Trent By the Way i plan to stick aroundd and learn some :)

Attachments

• 218036_1955506496818_1517386424_32175391_3857875_n.jpg
    218036_1955506496818_1517386424_32175391_3857875_n.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 5

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry just had surgery on my arm so unable to get tidy edges here is a rough idea of what it could look like maybe someone who has some more time can get a better selection and more matt look.
carbonish.png

Hoogle

Guru
I just did a quick selection tool of the hood of the car copied it to a new layer hid the rest of the layers
went into channels and copied the green channel which gave me a shiny black hood
then a curves adjustment to matt it up a bit.

Dubya11

Bacially im getting ready to do some modifications to my car and im hopping you guys can help me photoshop the modiciation before i do the mods.

Hoogle

Guru
I am sure we can people dont mind doing the odd job here or there but I am unable to hold a steady hand at the moment so hopefully someone else will come along and do the it for you for better results.

Fair warning though if this is an ongoing project and there will be plenty of things to modify you may be better off listing all the things in 1 post rather than getting someone to do 1 modification then you asking for another 1 as that can be frustrating.

Well Good luck

And welcome Dubya11 To the forum and community.