What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've started making Photoshop video tutorials.

Boomawoom

Hey guys, not been here in a while, I got a job as an instructional designer intern so I've been busy :eek:

Anyway I've been learning how to use Captivate at work so I thought, why not start making Photoshop tutorials with it :D

This first video isn't very complex, it was mostly just to try out the style and to see what people think of it. Let me know if you like it and if you have any suggestions or any tips on what to make a video of next :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, the videos about making a glass style button, and it's here:

Last edited:

Bucket

Can you make a simple video on the Refine Edge Tool. This is what i mean,say a picture of a girl with long hair on just one coloured background. I have watched other video`s and they waffle on too much off topic,and they have already got the layer`s and Masks done before they start the tutorial.
Bucket

ChrisHPZ

Power User
I took a class in college about Instructional Design myself so I have to ask this question. Why didn't you include audio in your video? It's important that people can hear you as well as see what you do when do it. Read about something called the Modality Principle. Essentially it's when visuals are coupled together with audio.