What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help in polishing the pre-edited image.

Ace Anzy

Please make this image visibly more clear and perfect[you'll know what I mean].
But don't change its proportions, the size should be exactly the same as I'm going to use it for facebook cover.
Cover.jpg
Help appreciated :)
[Don't mind the missing 'e' from ''Ace'', that's done on purpose :p]

PseFrank

Ace.png

Is this close to what you're looking for?

Please make this image visibly more clear and perfect[you'll know what I mean].

Unfortunately we don't read minds, could you elaborate on what exactly you want making more clear, and what your idea of perfect is.
Why did you not just use an image of a clearer card to begin with?

Paul

Former Member
Even though Frank as forwarded a new version i feel this is just another like Spruce is saying.............dito what he said.

Ace Anzy

Actually I re-sized the card to fit for my facebook cover.
It was looking quite dull, so I brightened up the tone.
As you can see, the card is not looking as clear as it should.
I just wanted the card to have a polished and clear look, not with random dark spots and altered color due to stretching.

Hoogle

Guru
I like the grungey texture but just doing a simple levels adjustment with the middle arrow should clean it up a bit for you followed with maybe a bit of shadow highlight.
Cover.pngCovehhr.png

Carson

Power User
Is she wanting the grunge gone, or detailed more. I don't understand if shes asking for it to be removed or if she accidentally removed detail when changing size. So here is a quick fix on this image. To see if it's what she wanted.

coveredited.jpg

That particular one is off google images, just to illustrate the fact there is no need for the image to be such low quality because it's been resized, however I have made something quite similar in Illustrator by doing a good sketch on paper and live tracing it.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I like the old grunge texture. What throws it off is the that spade and text does blend into the texture.

I'm still wondering what the OP wants done.... the request is subject to one's interpretation.