What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My photoshop workflow! [New Video]

Adam McIntyre

vixen-flyer-template.jpg

A new video I recorded of me making a free flyer template, you can also download the source files at the end of the video.

What do you guys think?

[video=vimeo;34325946]http://vimeo.com/34325946[/video]

Adam McIntyre

That's pretty nice, but does it add the light effects to a new layer, or add it onto your existing layer?

Hoogle

Guru
You create a new layer fill with black and then you change the blendiing mode of the layer to either screen or soft light it is bought over from after effects and the plugin was created by1 of the official creaters of photoshop. TRy the demo out Great thing is once you learn it you can make your own lens flairs any colour shape size you want all though I tend to make mine all the same colour but use a hue saturation adjustment layer

Hoogle

Guru
Oh and if your serious about wanting somebody to animate your templates would you like me to move it the freelance section to see who could possibly offer you the idea for it etc. or maybe you post it there. I dont want to be seen as doing under the table freelance work if that makes sense. Make it fair for everyone.

Adam McIntyre

Nah no need to move it, I'll send you a file and you can show me an example of what you could do with it.

my email is mcintyre [dot] business [at] googlemail [dot] com - will you ping me an email so I can send over some examples PSDs :)

Re the lens flares, yeah it's great simply changing the blend mode, but it becomes a pain in the arse when you're prepping for print, always easier to have a transparent background on things like flares, but I'll give this a go, thanks :)