What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save for web and devices colour change

runnerjp

Hello,

For some reaosn when i save my image in cs4 it chnages the colour.
1.png
Above is the original and as you can see all same comlour

I save it then the below happens

2.png

How do i stop this :S

Hoogle

Guru
Save for web will take all the mixed tones of colours and if you are using a different colour profile other than RGB this will also effect it are you taking your slices so that you are importing them into dreamweaver

Hoogle

Guru
not sure of visual studio could be a program compatability issue if you save it as a png does it appear the right colours on your screen

Hoogle

Guru
What are your colour settings. Maybe try resetting them I believe the adobe sRGBIEC6 and cant remember the rest of the code but that should be the best option if not you can try the adobe RGB 1998 option

Hoogle

Guru
I didnt mean a specific color I was referring to the colour profile photoshop is using.
when you go to file new in the advanced tab you can set up a profile there are several. Or go to edit>Assign profile
Capture.PNG

runnerjp

If i dont use save for web the colour look fine... do you think i just need to copy each image and save it as its own

Hoogle

Guru
how about if you just save it as a gif rather than the save for web option