What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i fix a serious flash intrusion on my photos with photoshop?

I am one of the people that would give an "example", and would just like to say that I too believe that you should learn by doing it yourself, and it shouldn't be done for you, but I don't think or at least didn't think anyone, would mind something showing what results my methods get you. This cuts out following somebody's method for half an hour, only to find that it is not what you want. Further more, in a tutorial, would you not expect a picture, to at least show what ever it is about, to look like.

Obviously Zeealex asked for no pictures, and that is fine, but being show a picture does not mean don't do it yourself.

Furio

It just totally boggles my mind, especially as a parent, that any person would see it as sarcasm, when another person praises someone on his refusal to be spoon-fed. That's all I have to say about this.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
HER refusal to be spoon fed XD girl here! just saying :p

And sometimes there's just a tiny nip of a comment that makes the whole thing sound sarcastic i guess. mum's always asking me if i'm being sarcastic, i constantly have to assure her that i'm not. and she always says that there was a tiny part of it that sounded sarcastic.

@spruce, i see exactly where you are coming from, but i know from a couple of experiences in the RL i'd ask for some help with my art work and my art teacher practically did my art piece for me! so....

Last edited: