What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request... Pre-phot being taken (full creative control!)

Bishop

Hey all... I have been a basic user of photshop (mainly head swaps) for the last couple of years, and I can truly appreciate the talent and creativity of people with knowledge in this art. With that I have a request:

Our office is putting on a photo scavenger hunt, with the allowance that the team phot CAN be photoshopped. Our team consists of four males and two females, and we have until the end of March to submit our 15 photos. Likely presentation will be via PPT, though nothing has been decided yet.

I hope that I am giving someone an opportunity to get real creative, because we would take the initial photo(s) as you would want it and go from there...

A little more background is that we are a combination of environmental/archeaological workers in northern Canada... a theme around that would be cool.

If anyone is interested, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for the pop into this thread,
Bishop

thedirtyknapkin

Power User
well of course when you say archeology the first thing i think of is dinosaurs...

is that appropriate for what your office does?

Bishop

Yes, dinosaurs would be relevant... We deal more with arrowheads and other culturally historical artifacts, but this is supposed to fun. What is more fun than dinosaurs?

Bishop

Canon Rebel SLR... I can use it relatively well. If you want a group shot, I will use my tripod, but if you want specific faces/poses and they can be done individually, I will be ably to comply nicely.

thedirtyknapkin

Power User
ok well ideally i would want a wide angle group shot in an open field preferably dry and dusty, with everyone cowering from something tall to their right...

or

individual images of each person cowering from something in the same general direction, each one on a high contrast background

Bishop

Well, you won't be finding dry or dusty up here at the moment... More like snow and snowy.

Can you work with a field of white? That I can provide you for sure.

What are you thinking?

Sierraccr

Power User
Another idea - might be fun to do a wall thing - sort of Egyptian with the faces in the wall. Interested in that, as well? It wouldn't have the cool factor of dinosaurs, of course......